Registered Dental Assistant
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This job is located within a correctional facility. You must be comfortable working with inmates.
Pay: $16.00 – $17.75/hr depending on experience
Shifts: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm or 7:30 – 4:00 pm w/ 30 min lunch. Hours may vary. Must be flexible.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Duration: Temporary – 4 months (720 hours)
- Prepare cements and impressions,
- Take patient histories and dental charts
- Sterilize and clean dental equipment and supplies
- Manage supply inventory
- Create mouth guards, orthodontic retainers, impression trays and temporary crowns.
- Confirm and schedule appointments with patients
- Answer phones
- Manage records
- Process insurance
- 2 years of paid RDA experience
- Must have credentials from an accredited school; program must be accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current BLS card
- 2 verifiable past employment references
- Must provide proof of immunizations including current TB
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. No felonies, misdemeanors, DUI’s, expungements, welfare fraud, etc.
- Willing to wait 4-6 weeks for background to clear