Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Medical Assistants needed to perform routine administrative and clinical tasks. Will be responsible for keeping the facility running smoothly
Shifts: 6:00am-6:30pm – rotating shift with every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. Must be flexible as hours may change.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Duration: Temporary – 4 months (720 hours)
- Administrative – answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patients’ medical records, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services.
- Clinical (duties will vary) – may include taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, assisting the physician during the examination, collecting and preparing laboratory specimens or performing basic laboratory tests on the premises, disposing of contaminated supplies, and sterilizing medical instruments, maintaining waiting and examining rooms neat and clean.
- Must have 2 years experience (home health care and hospice excluded)
- Must be able to pass a federal background check and drug screening – NO CRIMINAL RECORD, no felonies, misdemeanors, DUI’s, welfare fraud, etc. (will take 4-6 weeks)
- Completion of medical assistant course with accredited vocational or adult school.
- Must have Medical Assistant Certificate.
- Must provide proof of immunizations including TB
- Current BLS/CPR card
- Current Driver’s License
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have 2 verifiable past employment references (majority of past experience should not come from Home Health)