This temporary position will be in a behavioral health unit.
Hours: Positions are 12 hour shifts. Day: 7:00am – 7:30pm or NOC: 7:00pm – 7:30am
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00/hr (depending on experience)
Location: Colton, CA
- Bathing and dressing patients
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Collecting information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Answering patient calls
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Examining patients for bruises and other injuries/wounds
- Turning or repositioning patients who are bedridden
- Lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs or exam tables
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient areas
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
Apply For This Job
- Must have at least 1 year of acute care experience. Home health experience is not applicable.
- Must have current CNA certificate
- Current BLS card
- 2 verifiable past employment references
- MAB certificate preferred but not required
- Must provide proof of immunizations including TB
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. No felonies, misdemeanors, DUI’s, expungements, welfare fraud, etc.